School Homework Club
Our school homework club gives your pupils the chance to receive instant assistance in core curriculum subjects. They can connect online with one of our fully qualified teachers who will give them guidance and support to understand the homework that has been given to them.
Our sessions help pupils to develop a structured approach to homework and enable them to articulate their thoughts. As well as covering any specific core curriculum questions, our teachers educate students in the best ways to organise, plan and prioritise their work, problem solve and manage their time effectively.
Pupils can either log in at school or at home and have access to a fully qualified teacher to provide support with their homework, reducing the workload of your core teaching team.
Live Online Homework Club
• 2-hour drop-in session delivered by fully qualified UK curriculum teachers.
• Sessions run Monday – Friday, from 15:30 until 17:30 (BST).
• Up to 15 pupils for just £100 a week.
• Additional pupils can be added at just £10 per head.
• Session objectives and learner outcomes agreed in advance to ensure best value.
• Progress tracker measures outcomes to assist Progress 8 and pupil premium reporting.
• Pupils can choose to communicate with our teachers via webcam, microphone, live chat or interactive whiteboard.
All our teachers are recruited in line with the DfE Safer Recruitment Guidelines and each session is moderated by one of our qualified safeguarding officers.