ConnectEd aims to provide essential knowledge, skills and understanding in UK curriculum subjects; English, Maths and ICT for those aged 14 and above.
Working with schools and training providers, our teachers aim to enhance confidence in students when using these skills and knowledge in real life situations, allowing them to develop personally and professionally.
In summary, our purpose is to allow students to:
- Apply their skills in plausible contexts or use their skills for real purposes
- Engage with the world beyond the classroom
- Integrate learning by linking knowledge within and between the functional areas
- Spend time planning and developing their work
- Make choices and decisions, think creatively and act independently
- Experience success in real situations as a result of using their skills effectively
Our functional skills training is available for individuals or groups, and our teachers will work with you to develop a tailored programme. Diagnostic assessment screening is also available to identify any gaps and additional support where required.
Contact us to discuss how we can assist you.