International Schools Support
As ConnectEd is an online platform, we can also offer full support to all international schools who follow the British curriculum.
All of our teachers are fully qualified with an in-depth knowledge of the core curriculum subjects and have classroom experience, ensuring that your pupils’ learning objectives and targets are met.
Sessions can be accessed at times convenient for you, whether that is within or outside school hours. Our fully qualified teachers can also teach English as a second language.
Within the classroom, ConnectEd supports teachers to deliver personalised learning, timetabled sessions and measurable learning.
At home, pupils can access the online platform for additional learning to help improve attainment and attend homework clubs led by a fully qualified teacher. ConnectEd is also an ideal platform to support remote learners.
ConnectEd supports International Schools in these key areas:
• Deliver bespoke learning programmes with measurable outcomes
• Maximise attainment
• Delivering innovative lesson content
• Accessible learning for remote pupils
• Homework support
• Pupil progress tracker
• Improve Progress 8 performance
• Support more able and talented pupils
• Interventions and alternative provision
• Exam preparation and revision